May 1, 2010

Estee Lauder Daywear Plus Creme for Normal/Combination Skin

Interested in trying new products, I have looked to Estee Lauder since I currently use their Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex serum.

I received a sample of Estee Lauder Daywear Plus Creme SPF 15 for normal/combination skin. The pale green creme is rather thick and with a fresh, light, cucumber scent. The scent does linger and fragrance is really rather unnecessary in a skin care product, so is color, but the fragrance is pleasant enough. I much prefer unscented products with no added color.

This creme, being so rich, requires very little in order to get good coverage. It is a tad on the oily side, which most products with chemical sunscreens are, but it dries down to a slightly matte finish. It is slightly slow to absorb, but I found that by massaging it in just a bit longer seems to help. I find that if I allow my Advanced Night Repair to fully absorb before I apply the Daywear Plus it is less oily than if I apply them one right after the other.

This product feels luxurious on the skin, and for the price, it should! But it is a very nice, award winning moisturizer, that seems to have quite a following. It is available in a creme for dry skin, one for normal/combination skin, a lotion for oily skin, a tinted version, and a SPF 30 version.

It is available at most finer department stores or from the Estee Lauder website. It costs $39.50 for a 1.7 ounce jar or bottle.

Ingredients: Currently unavailable

Posted by SkinCareJunky.blogspot.com

1 comment: