Dec 26, 2008

Degree Men Clean Slate Deodorant

Because the all natural deodorant I was using has become difficult to find I elected to try Degree Men Clean Slate Deodorant.

Degree does not seem to work for more than a few hours and certainly does not for 24 hours. I find that I must reapply this before bed or wake up with no odor protection. After any sort of exercise or strenuous activity I must reapply. I am not someone who perspires heavily so this is rather disappointing. I have also noticed that it is drying to the underarm area.

As someone who cannot use an anti-perspirant deodorant I must rely solely on a quality deodorant and I don't think this is the one for me. I will try a few others and see if they work better for me. Otherwise, I might just spend more to buy my all natural mineral salt deodorant that worked so well.

Degree is manufactured by Unilever the same company that manufactures the Axe line of products. It is available at most mass market stores and retails for under $4.00.

Ingredients: Dipropylene Glycol, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Poloxamine 1307, Fragrance (Parfum), Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Green 6 (CI 61565).

No comments:

Post a Comment