Dec 22, 2008

Mastey de Paris Moiste Facial Moisturizer with SPF

I have long used Mastey de Paris Moiste Facial Moisturizer and love it. I had been using a more expensive drug store brand but was frequently breaking out and unsure why. Since I used and loved the Mastey de Paris Traite Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Mastey Frehair Conditioner for many years decided I would also try their facial moisturizer. From the very first time I used it; I was hooked and my skin improved dramatically.

Moiste has a thick, creamy, luxurious texture somewhere between that of a cream and lotion, that easily melts into my skin bathing it in moisture and nutrients. It leaves my skin dewey, soft and hydrated. It provides SPF and also contains ingredients found in far more expensive, high-end department store products. The fragrance is an extremely gentle, powdery scent and not at all over powering as so many other European inspired product lines tends to be.

Moiste is not "matte" like a lot of products, but I find that the ingredients that make a product matte are what seem to cause me breakouts. My combo skin is prone to breakouts and thus I must be extremely careful what I use. Mastey de Paris Moiste is a gentle product that doesn't contain "fluff" ingredients that add nothing to the formula. The opaque twist top tube packaging is simple and helps to protect the contents. It leaves my skin looking dewy and fresh, younger.

Some of the ingredients in Mastey Moiste are: Squalane, Sodium PCA, plant derived Pseudocollagen, Panthenol, SPF and Vitamins A and E. All Mastey products contain what they call the Natural Moisturizing Factor.

Squalane, originally found in shark livers but also found in olives, is an ingredient with a similar molecular structure to Vitamin A that appears to help protect the skin.

Pseudocollagen, Panthenol and Sodium PCA help attract moisture to the skin. While Vitamins A and E are anti-oxidants that help fight free radical damage and may help in the prevention of and treatment of wrinkles.

Moiste is a product that actually seems to reduce and prevent redness, spots, discoloration and fine lines all while offering sun protection and helping to soften and smooth my extremely delicate skin. It is very soothing and comforting and actually treats, hydrates and protects my skin. My skin feels better after I use it and I feel better about my skin.

A little Moiste goes a long way leaving my skin softer, smoother and, I feel, much healthier. Mastey de Paris Moiste is not the easiest to find locally so I must order on-line. The Mastey website www.mastey.net sells both the skin and awesome hair care lines. Their website also explains the science behind what ingredients they use and why. Moiste costs $28.00 for a 3.38 fl oz tube but I consider it a worth while luxury and must have for my skin.

Many products I have sampled over the years contain talc, mica, titanium dioxide, silicone, mineral oil or petrolatum which unfortunately seems to cause me to break out terribly, especially the various silicones, so even if I initially like them I cannot use them and I always willingly go back to using my tried and true Mastey Moiste which does not contain those ingredients. It also does not contain propylene glycol. I really love Mastey Moiste Facial Moisturizer and have found it one of the few things I can use with my particular skin type. This is my absolute favorite facial moisturizer.

Contains UVA-UVB Sunscreen Octyl Methoxy cinnamate & Benzophenone-3

Ingredients: D. Water, Squalane, Tridecyl Stearate Neopentyl glycol/Dicaprylate-Dicaprate/Tridecyl Trimellitate, 1-Hexadecanol, Peg-20 Methyl Glucose & Methyl Glucose Sesquistearates, Sodium PCA, Urea, Pseudocollagen, Sodium Lactate, Panthenol B5, Retinyl Palmitate Vitamin A, Tocopheryl Vitamin E, Phenoxyethanol, Methyl Paraben, Fragrance.

1 comment:

  1. Very good written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can’r wait to read more posts. moisturizer with SPF

    ReplyDelete