Jan 23, 2009

Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal Roll-On

Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal Roll-On has been my product of choice for about 6 years or so now.

It does a good job at preventing odor, rolls on easily and is basically unscented. There is a very soft scent but not at all strong enough for me to consider a scented product.

It is a bit sticky until it dries but does not leave a white cast on my clothing and seems to work from shower to shower. This might not be the best choice for someone who perspires heavily and as it is not an antiperspirant it does not prevent wetness.

Of the so called natural deodorant products I have tried, this is my favorite and it seems to work the best for me. If you're looking for a more natural product to use and don't require an antiperspirant, this might be worth considering.

The 3 ounce roll-on bottle sells for under $4.00 in my area. It has become more difficult to find locally but CVS currently carries it. Many on-line natural/vitamin type stores sell it.

Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Natural Mineral Salts (potassium alum), Zinc Ricinoleate, Xantham Gum, Chamomile Extract, Chamomile Extract (Anthemis Nobilis: Flower), Phenoxyethanol.

No comments:

Post a Comment