Jan 29, 2009

Pharmagel Pharma-C Serum

I stumbled across Pharmagel Pharma C serum several years ago when I found it on clearance. Given the trouble I've had finding skin care products that don't break me out I didn't expect much. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I really liked this product a lot.

It is a clear, watery, gel like serum that spreads easily and absorbs quickly. It is basically unscented and leaves my skin matte ready for moisturizer.
During the time I used it I noticed a slight reduction in freckles and spots. While it did not irritate my skin there was a slight tendency for it be drier if I used the serum more than once a day. It is silicone-free which is a big bonus for me. It can "ball up" on the face if you apply too much of it.
Because it contains a high concentration of Vitamin C, 10%, sensitive skin people might want to take it easy until their skin adjusts to it.

In addition to this product, Pharmagel has an entire line of moisturizers, serums, cleansers, treatments and body lotions.

Available online from their website and at some spas, Pharmagel Pharma C serum retails for under $40.00 for a one ounce pump bottle.

Ingredients: Deionized Water, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Peg-45 Palm Kernal Glycerides, Zinc Yeast Derivitive, Glycereth-26, Tyrosine, Live Yeast Cell Derivitive, Hyaluronic Acid, Saccharide Isomerate, Hydrocotyl Extract (Centella Extract), Cone Flower Extract (Echinacea Leaf Extract), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetra Sodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.

No comments:

Post a Comment